Monday 10 December 2012

Second Draft of my Front Cover


1st draft, front cover from rebeccamilesmedia
  For this layout, I chose not to use many pictures. I thought by using just one picture enhances the importance of it and the people in it. For my magazine, I decided to stick to the same font that is seen in my title. I thought this was effective and it is easy to read and professional looking but not overly formal. The colour I chose for the title was pink. I decided this because the magazine is aimed at a female audience, but also because pink symbolises love so it may give the reader a positive opinion about the magazine. I also included the same icon (the love heart) as I am using this as the magazine logo to make the magazine more recognisable and seem professional. I also included basics, such as issue number, date and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment