Friday 30 November 2012

Contents page - First Draft


Conents page first draft from rebeccamilesmedia

Here is my first contents page draft. I created it on In design, which is the appropriate programme to use. In this design, I used a mixture of both my pictures and ones I found on the Internet. This is because I have began to take my pictures (see following post) but I have no been able to take all of them as of yet. Although I am aware of the pictures that I do need and will be able to get them uploaded act before the deadline.
             In my design, I included colourful boxes for decoration which lay in the background. I chose this particular decoration as when I looked at pop music based magazines, they included a similar design which I have incorporated into my work. My own pictures that I used have been slightly photo shopped as i have boost up their brightness to make them clearer and seem more professional.
            All in all, I am very happy with how my first has turned out and I have established my colour and font scheme, and added basics such as page numbers. I still have pictures to add, and like my front cover draft, some of the story lines will change. They have just been included to give an idea of the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment