Thursday 8 November 2012

Questionnaire- Target Audience Research


Audience research for future music magazine questionnare from rebeccamilesmedia

                 At the top, I decided to write a summary of the purpose of the questionnaire to inform audience how much help it would be if they filled it out. I also made the questionnaire anonymous as there is more chance that the audience will feel it out more acutely based on their opinions, likes and facts.
                                 The first question i asked was how old are they so I could see if there is a link between age and likes and dislikes. I also included this so the audience know who I am aiming it at so if they're not in that age range they wouldn't feel it out and wont waste any unneeded time. The second most important question i asked as what sort of music they like so I know if i chose the right age range. I used a variety of open and closed questions so I could get a better understanding of what music certain age groups are interested in.
                               Similar to the beginning, I also said 'thank you' at the end after the questions so once again the audience will know how helpful they are being in the process of making my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment