Monday 5 November 2012

My Final Preliminary Task Draft for the Front Cover and Contents Page


Final school magazine layout from rebeccamilesmedia
I based my final design on the second draft that I have uploaded previously. I thought this was the best idea of a layout that I could think of so i decided to use it for the final draft. I appreciate that it is on PowerPoint and not on a programme software such as InDesign. This is due to problems with the computer network. When the software is working again, I will convert it to the appropriate programme. I decided to use PowerPoint for the previous drafts as I found it easier to move things about and express initial ideas, and then I will transfer the ideas this onto InDesign.

1 comment:

  1. Show this being converted onto InDesign because then it shows that you have begun to get used to the software but also shows that you have begun to make progress for the future work which you will have to complete.

    ReplyDelete